A couple of small changes: I reorganized the stylesheet very slightly so IE should now use the hover effect on links (the underline goes away to indicate link hover), I removed the useless
class="nb" stuff for the image links at the bottom of the sidebar (along with the corresponding CSS) since I can just use selectors to fix them, and I edited the little “external link” arrow (which IE users can’t see—sorry, I tried) so it should animate a little more smoothly (you can only really notice it on a white background though). Little tiny changes, trying to make the site just that little bit better. Of course, there’s a lot of big, obvious stuff I still have to work on. That gets saved for when homework is done.