More archive improvements
I changed the daily archive pages so that only days where I actually made posts get listed (which should make it a lot less cluttered), and post titles (if they exist) are given, which should make it easier to find something. I experimented with a calendar (like the one in the sidebar) but decided that that wouldn’t work as well. I’m going to keep working on the site and make another post later today, which should let me make sure the daily archives handle a day with 3 posts properly. I also made some changes to the editing system, but obviously I’m the only one who can tell.